Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: Girls of the Tri-Cities

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Girls of the Tri-Cities

    Yes. Like vthokie said it surprises me and some ways, and not in others. She definitely had turned into the wild child apparently. I just hope that she didn't acquire the stuff from her sister since she works in a pharmacy. It would surprise me if that was the case. Her mom and dad are good folks, but let the youngest do what she wanted apparently.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Girls of the Tri-Cities

    Beast, we noticed the same girl. Good taste, I think her name is Britni or something from nicklesville.

    Stripes, I believe you and I work with one of those girls [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Girls of the Tri-Cities

    Yep you are correct. I noticed that was well. I also noticed another RC girl, and a TS girl from Ft. Blackmore that I think is related to me.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_ut1's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,654
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Girls of the Tri-Cities

    Sad, so sad.........

    These kids...... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
    "Yes, there are two paths you can go by
    But in the long run
    There's still time to change the road you're on."

  5. #5
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Girls of the Tri-Cities

    Private profiles and no revealing skin pics make it hard to masterbate to MySpace.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Girls of the Tri-Cities

    I want to know who did the voting on those girls I have seen better here in Wise county than what they are calling the best in the tri-cities. Except for the one from Nicklesville that is just a head shot of blonde with a gorgeous face, they have to have a pretty face for me not just a good body that they like to show off like most of these chicks.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •